Ultimate Bath/Dryer Vent for Shingle Roofs
U.S. Patent: D934,409 S, 10,927,550 B1
Retail Pricing Starting At
Retail Prices Shown - Approved contractors please Register for contractor pricing
- Removable cap for service
- For use with 3” and 4” pipe. The galvanized snap-in drop pipe and 3” adapter are included.
- Rubber damper cushions for a quieter operation.
- Large plate for a leak-proof installation.
- Removable snap-in stainless steel screen (for bath venting ONLY)
- Even the black oxide screws are stainless steel, for a lifetime of easy cap removal
- Built to truly last the life of the roof
- Made in USA
Removable cap for easy cleaning. The 24 ga. galvanized metal Kynar® clad cap is locked onto a high temperature ASA polymer sub-cap for exceptional strength and impact and the radiused interior is designed for optimum air flow. Angled ASA interior structure allows for condensation drainage and protection from wind-driven rain. The substrate’s built-in wind walls, weep holes, and rubber damper cushions provide for quieter operation. Passivated stainless steel axle, 316L marine grade stainless steel fastener clips, along with black oxide stainless steel screws for easy removal and a lifetime service. Removable snap-in stainless steel screen (for bath venting only). 4” galvanized snap-in drop connector and 3” adapter included.
Large Kynar® coated flashing plate allows for a watertight installation.