U.S. Patent: 9,228,689 B1
Retail Pricing Starting At
Retail Prices Shown - Approved contractors please Register for contractor pricing
- For 3” & 4” cast iron total above-roof pipe replacement
- For use with the Ultimate Pipe Flashing®
- Install a new pipe in less than 10 minutes! (See video)
Cast iron’s inherently irregular surface along with corrosion and residual repairs often make it very difficult to properly seal. The Lifetime Tool® EASYFit™ is both incredibly quick and extremely cost effective. Our patented technology includes an 18” formulated PMMA polymer cap stock for extreme weatherability bonded to PVC for strength and impact and a thick-walled coupling. The three flexible seal rings provide stability and prevent the downdraft of sewer gases. The tap-in no glue compression cap provides superior crush resistance against heavy snow loads and impacts. Finish the system with the Ultimate Pipe Flashing®.
- Cut cast iron pipe flush with the frontal roof decking or sheathing. (See video)
- Use a reciprocating saw with a specialty cast iron cutting blade (available from your local building material supplier).
- Oil blade frequently while cutting at low RPM (go slowly).
- Cut EASYFit™ to desired length.
- Apply a fat bead of urethane caulk for added seal and/or uneven cuts. Press EASYFit™ into cast iron pipe.
- Insert no glue compression cap until seated. Tap if necessary.
- Made in USA.